WHAT TO EXPECT
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. As you begin the process, you may find the following production timeline helpful.
- Engineering the Design (2 weeks) This involves us taking your concept and having our engineers generate a production-ready drawing for the metal mold.
- Building the Mold (6-8 weeks): In this step, we fabricate the mold.
- Shaping and Assembling Part (2-3 Weeks): This includes the process of molding the plastic part and assembling it with additional materials to create a finished product
- First Part Approval (Approx. 3 Months): The life-cycle of a product is approximately a 90-day process.
- Fulfilling the Product Order (Varies): The time it takes to fulfill a product order depends on the complexity of the product and quantity that is needed.
As you can see, there’s a lot of work involved in taking your product from a possibility to a reality. Please take a moment to fill out our Get Started form and let’s begin shaping what’s possible!
To help us learn a bit more, please answer the following so we can get started: