Port Washington, WI
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
At CPI Products it is not just a job, we integrate the technology of rotomolding, to create out of this world possibilities (literally)! Here you are going to get to create very diverse, and unique plastic parts. Teamwork is critical and anything less is unacceptable. You will be working with a fun family like team.
Are you an impact player? Do you like to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities and deadlines? Is your word your bond……if you tell someone you are going to do something, they know with certainty it will be completed accurately and correctly? Can you plan and prioritize your day without being micro-managed? Have you been called upon to manage large projects? If this sounds like you, I would like to speak with you.
- Continuously strive to produce the most quality plastic products on the market.
- Meet daily production demands while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Use of various hand tools (knives, screw drivers, drills, impact guns and plastic trimming tools).
- Basic material handling, moving material from storage area to area of operation.
- Inspect and record rotomolding processes
- Perform all QC checks and report to Manager if parameters are not met.
- Preferred Rotomolding experience
- Basic knowledge of hand/power tools
- Team Player
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resources, completing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to Lift 65 lbs. consistently and with teamwork when necessary
- Able to work weekends and off shifts
CPI Products is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time 3rd shift
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
To be considered for this position, please cut and paste the following link into your browser and complete all the steps