PLEASE TAKE THIS SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Post-Production Tech is responsible for the realization of the post production of plastic:
• Perform work tasks on schedule post production.
• Deflash, clean, organize, wrap and palletize production parts.
• Tasks will be performed daily. Additionally, you are required to inspect all parts to verify that they match the drawing.
• Also, responsible for first article inspections when beginning a new job.
• Perform secondary operations in parts per customer specifications and CPI.
• Notify supervisor immediately when quality problems are discovered.
• Maintain clean and orderly work area always
• Notify the production supervisor when the materials used are low.
• To act as they are requested by the Supervisor.